Ask A Nomad is a FREE Q&A app for travellers to get answers from locals who know.
It is a place to ask your own travel questions or help others by sharing insights and local advice from your trips.
It works by recommending questions in real-time to other members who are nearby or have knowledge of a place and likely to know about the topic of interest.
While on the road, the Ask a Nomad iPad App will carry your travel questions & answers with you, even when offline.
Featured on the App Store in 78 countries!
★★★ Features ★★★
Got a question?
– Ask your own travel questions – quickly and easily
– Get fresh answers from real travellers and locals who know
– Real-time notifications when someone writes an answer
Researching your trip?
– Browse thousands of questions already answered
– Search for information by destination, topic or people
– All content is Geo-tagged with a city, region and country – so you can pinpoint and search for answers in specific locations.
– Browse everything! Only set up an account to post something or create a list of favorites
– In-app web browser allows you to view web links without leaving the app
Take it on the road with you!
– Find info about places nearby, based on your GPS location.
– Ask a question even when you are offline on that bumpy bus trip – it uploads next time you have a connection
– Your own questions, answers and favorites list are ALWAYS available, even without internet access – just like your own personal guidebook.
– In case you’re not traveling with your iPad, you can still access all your Q&A online at answers.worldnomads.com
Just come home from a trip?
– Share your own travel knowledge and help other travelers… go on, it’s good karma