Photogene is the ultimate tool for all your photo editing needs:
– It’s a full featured photo editor.
– Powerful collage maker.
– Supports uploading multiple photos.
– Includes tools for editing and exporting metadata and IPTC.
– With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos.
– Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools and more.
– Export or upload several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
– Special effects: center focus, tilt-shift, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
– Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
– Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
– Metadata editor: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc. IPTC editor included.
– Resize your photos as you export them.
– NEW: enhanced RAW support. Photogene can open most RAW files in full-resolution.
Why should I pick Photogene?
– Photogene works directly with your photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
– The user interface is quick and responsive. Most actions happen in real time.
– The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks – they will actually make your photos look better.
– Improving your photos is easy, even if you’ve never used a photo editor before. If you’re a seasoned photographer, you’ll find all the professional tools you need.
– Photogene offers a unique photo browser that shows large thumbnails.
– Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
– Unlike other apps that export the edited photos in low res, Photogene can open up for editing very large files and supports an export resolution of up to 21 MP.