textPlus — the downloadable alternative to expensive mobile phone plans.
– Free texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
– Really cheap phone calls to any number in the world.
– Free texting and calling textPlus-to-textPlus (60 million people have downloaded textPlus).
– Works great over WiFi, too, so you don’t even need a 3G/4G connection.
Why keep paying for expensive mobile phone plans when you can switch to textPlus and get:
– Unlimited free texting to anyone in the US or Canada.
– Local + international calls for literally pennies to anyone at any number, even if they don’t have textplus.
– Free app-to-app texting and calling.
– A free phone number.
– No contracts, no “surprise” costs..
textPlus is also perfect for:
– WiFi texting and calling.
– Turning your iPad, iPod or Tablet into a phone.
– Replacing your home phone, especially for those with bad cell coverage.
– Keeping in touch with friends and family around the world.
– Cheap International calling.
– World travelers who don’t want to deal with expensive international calling plans or SIM cards.
– Saving tons of money on your cell phone plan.
Free Messaging and Calls:
– Call or message any other textPlus user in the world for free.
– Get a free phone number that you can use for free SMS texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
– Group chat with your friends.
Your Global Phone. Free & cheap calls anywhere in the world:
– Make HD-quality calls from any WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
– Save up to 10x on international calling vs. major carriers and other calling services.
– No up-front costs, contracts or hidden fees.
One textPlus account across all of your screens:
– Your textPlus inbox lives in the cloud, so your conversations are always in sync.
– Receive incoming calls and messages on any of your devices.
In-App Subscription Details:
– Monthly subscription: $2.99 USD per month for unlimited calls to US/CA phone numbers
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
– You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription