One travel guide for the whole world. It’s free and works offline.
Triposo offers you the best travel guide for your phone. Complete and up to date information from the best open sources and handy maps. Download city or country guides and use them offline while you travel. They are all free.
• Start the Triposo Travel Guide and pick the country you will be visiting. The download starts immediately.
• Download once and the guides work offline.
• The guide includes an overview map for the country and detailed city maps for the top cities.
• For major cities, you get a special city guide with information about all the major sights, a list of great restaurants and different nightlife options.
• Travel dashboard with currency converter, weather and useful phrases.
• Includes complete and up-to-date country guides for:
Features of the Android travel guide:
– Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
– A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
– The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
– Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
– Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
– Currency converter.
– Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
– Weather forecast (updated when online).
– Current events (updated when online).
– Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don’t want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague.