ViewRanger is the complete offline mapping, navigation & guided trail service for Outdoor Enthusiasts. The app & free web tools will help you at every stage of your adventure, so it’s easy to plan trips, gives you peace of mind when you’re out on the trail and helps you to store & share your experiences.
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap
● Bing Ariel Imagery, Ski map, Transport map
● GB Ordnance Survey 1:250.000 map for England, Wales & Scotland (via in-app store)
Premium topographic mapping also available for many other countries.
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal
● Offline map mode* – store in advance using “Create Saved Map”
● Access to 1000’s of route guides
● Track recording – view your path on map to keep or share, even add Flickr photos
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, etc.
● Real time location sharing** – BuddyBeacon (requires data connection)
● Active Route Navigation***
● Powersave mode in the GPS settings
● Synchronises with web account for route planning, publishing and sharing.(my.viewranger.com)
● Integrated with Facebook, Twitter
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr. You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** location sharing feature as used by the Children in Need rickshaw challenge team.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our massive library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. Our expert guided routes are created by publishers, outdoors magazines and tourist boards.
Designed for Hiking, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Cycling, Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Horse riding, Greenlaning, 4×4, Off roading, Quad biking, ballooning, Micro light flying, Paramotor, Photography and most outdoors activities. It’s used & trusted by over 100 Search & Rescue teams across Europe and the USA.
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), USA (USGS/Accuterra), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet)), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.