The Waterkeeper Swim Guide makes it easy to explore and enjoy the best beaches in Canada and the USA. You can list the beaches closest to you, browse the map, or search for a beach by name. Every beach is marked with a Green, Yellow, or Red icon so you know when a beach is open for swimming and when the water quality is poor.
With Swim Guide, finding the right beach for you and your family is easy:
– Find your closest beach
– Discover a wide variety of beaches, ranging from city parks to remote lakes ideal for camping
– Compare real-time and historical water quality information for many different beaches
– Get directions to the beach of your choice
– Bookmark beaches for easy access
– Report your pollution concerns
– Share your beach with friends on Facebook and Twitter
The Swim Guide gives you original descriptions with photographs of 5,000 different beaches so you can learn a bit of history and geography as you explore!
The Swim Guide is the only charity app of its kind:
– Like to swim? The app connects you to water organizations working to protect your beach
– Want to get involved? The app helps you volunteer, learn more, or donate to charity